Re: [AMBER] Nvidia M2070 Tesla ??

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:32:59 -0700

Hi Elif,

> Is Amber11 compatible with Nvidia M2070 Tesla cards? In the manual it
> is not
> listed for supported cards but I just wanted to make sure.

Yes it is. They are identical to the C2070 cards. The only difference is the
cooling method. C2070 uses a fan while M2070 uses passive cooling (designed
to go in rack mount boxes with forced airflow).

Hence you should get identical numbers to the C2070 performance listed on
the website.

All the best
Ross

/\