Re: [AMBER] more info on using the Amber force field in NAMD

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:17:17 -0400

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011, George Madalin Giambasu wrote:

> Can I forward the link to the NAMD mailing list to spread the word and
> maybe get some feedback?

Sure.

Also, I'm hoping you'll be able to update the uucg11 and dna ioncounting
repos:

1. 1-d and 2-d plots of the ion distributions around 24L; i.e. MD analogues
of Figs 2 and 3 in the current draft.

2. Can you turn the caption of Table 3 into a Table itself?

3. Write a "methods section" that is more like what a final version would
be. (for both ion counting and uucg).

4. Just outline in the draft what other simulations you may have done, or are
thinking of doing.

...thx...dac