Re: [AMBER] NAB for a mismatch RNA sequence

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 10:03:34 -0400

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011, Charles Johnson wrote:

> I am having trouble with the syntax. Is there a way you could provide
> me with an example input file or example input script I could modify?

See that sample program in Section 13.12.1; you could input "cseq" rather
than compute it using wc_complement().

Note that such a method is not guaranteed to work very well. I have not
explored creating mismatched duplexes, but it seems worth a try. Maybe a
program like MC_SYM would be better for this purpose.

....dac