Re: [AMBER] Energy or Temperature Fluctuation

From: Bruno Rodrigues <bbrodrigues.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 06:14:19 -0300

This is called system size effects.
You can find it on the basic books of Statistical Mechanics, like David
Chandler.

Sorry, but this is the very very basic theory you should beware before
starting any MD simulation.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Sindrila Dutta banik <
sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I want to know in the production step of simulation how much energy
> fluctuation or temperature fluctuation is allowed. Is it depends on the size
> of system.
> If possible please give me a reference.
>
> With best regards
> Sindrila

Bruno Barbosa Rodrigues
PhD Student - Physics Department
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Belo Horizonte - Brazil