Re: [AMBER] QUASI-HARMONIC APPROXIMATION

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:30:19 -0400

Were any GB of PB calculations performed? For the entropy calculations in
particular, you should check out the _MMPBSA_complex_entropy.out,
_MMPBSA_receptor_entropy.out, and _MMPBSA_ligand_entropy.out files. Those
files are the corresponding output files for the entropy calculation.
Ideally there will be helpful information in those files that would point to
the source of the problem.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,