Re: [AMBER] CHARMM format to Amber format

From: David Cantu <cantudav.amber.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:29:41 -0500

Dr Walker,

We are trying to do an substrate-enzyme simulation. The substrate parameters
were found by a group that published their results. We asked them for the
parameters, and they sent the CHARMM topology and parameter files.

I've optimized the substrate and calculated the charges with Gamess (RHF,
6-31G), from that made a mol2 which antechamber was able to read and make a
frcmod using GAFF.

We'll have to closely compare the parameters and charges, and like you said,
make a decision about which to use.

Thanks,

David