Re: [AMBER] chiral restraints in AMBER

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 22:39:21 -0500 (CDT)

Dave - Check out the lines in makeCHIR_RST. You will see that makeCHIR_RST
creates a file called chiral_defs, which has all the chirality information
for aminoacids and deoxyribonucleotides. Put the chirality infos for RNA
nucleotides between "cat <<eof > chiral_defs .... eof". That should solve
the problem.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =