[AMBER] Problem with removing Hydrogen in trajectory file using prtaj

From: Devlina Chakravarty <devlina.chakravarty.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:53:17 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to strip all hydrogen from the trajectory files in ptraj before
converting into a single crd file. The input file is

 ptraj 1csad.top << EOF
trajin 1csad-equil-traj.crd
trajin 1csad-md-traj.crd
trajin 1csad-md-traj1.crd
trajin 1csad-md-traj2.crd
strip .?H*
rms first :20-410.CA
trajout md-10ns-noh.crd
EOF

It seems to be working fine but I am trying to load the same in vmd I am
getting a very strangely deformed protein (I am loading it on a pdb file
which I got after minimisation and contains no Hydrogen in vmd)

Is there a problem with the crd file itself or maybe I am going wrong when

Thanks in advance,
--
Devlina Chakravarty
JRF