Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.MPI running error problem

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 02:37:18 -0400

Hi,

What you have shown is just a generic failure message.
It is very likely that there additional clues in other
output files. You should inspect all the outputs,
double check your inputs, and compare the parallel job
to the serial job (it is standard operating procedure to
only run in parallel after you have successfully ran
a similar, perhaps smaller, job in serial).
If you still cannot find the problem then repost with
verbose and verbatim details.

scott