Re: [AMBER] Failure kReduceSoluteCOM with GPU

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 02:27:37 -0400

Hi,

This looks like a problem addressed by bugfix.11.
I have not been following your threads closely,
but i read that you were having problems with the bugfixes.
You might inspect the files listed in bugfix.11 to determine
whether the bugfixes were really applied, while you are waiting
for someone that as been following your threads closely to reply.

scott