Re: [AMBER] Cannot find MMPBSA.MPI

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:15:51 -0400

Is there an MMPBSA.MPI in $AMBERHOME/bin? If not, you have to build AmberTools 1.5 in parallel.

If you do have that file, your error message suggests that $AMBERHOME is not recognized. Is that directory mounted on the compute nodes? Is it in the PATH?

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate