[AMBER] Cannot find MMPBSA.MPI

From: Rajesh Raju <rajesh.raju.mail.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:23:08 -0500

Hi,

Recently we had complied ambertools 1.5. When I tried to submit mmpbsa
calculations using MMPBSA.MPI its giving error like no executable
found. The message which I got is given below..How it happened.

Activated Environment for using: Intel MKL v10.2.6.038.
Activated environment for using: Intel Compilers, version 11.1 (073)
Activated environment for using: OpenMPI, version 1.4.3
Activated Environment for using: Intel MKL v10.2.6.038.
Activated environment for using: Intel Compilers, version 11.1 (073)
Activated environment for using: OpenMPI, version 1.4.3
mpirun was unable to launch the specified application as it could not
find an executable:

Executable: MMPBSA.MPI
Node: node098

while attempting to start process rank 0.