[AMBER] ZAFF parameters: non integral charge

From: <moitrayee.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:57:50 +0530 (IST)

Dear Amber Users,

As a continuation of my previous email, I also tried to check the charges after
removing the prep files from ZAFF library (Ambertools 1.5) and using Zn2+ and
CYS instad of modified unit of negetively charged CYS (CY1) for Zn-CCCC. For
this modified structure, the total charge is +4 units. However, when I use prep
information from ZAFF library in Ambertools1.5, the charge of the protein
becomes +1.23.

It would be very helpful if you can please comment on this.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Moitrayee

believed to be clean.