Re: [AMBER] Ligands and cofactors in enzymes

From: David Cantu <cantudav.amber.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:31:38 -0500

Thanks,

Yes this is what I meant. In antechamber, sqm will optimize (minimize) the
structure and change the conformation. This gives me a mol2 and from that
the frcmod file.

If I want to use the original pdb coordinates as my starting point, do I
load the mol2? How in XLeap do I load original pdb coordinates, but keep
mol2 and frcmod parameters?

David