Re: [AMBER] error: GBSA with mm_pbsa.pl

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:44:58 -0400

Look at folder permissions to make sure that you can actually read and
create files in whatever directory you're trying to use.

Also, consider using MMPBSA.py from AmberTools 1.5. It can be downloaded
freely, and only requires Amber 11 for decomposition analysis and QM/MMGBSA
calculations.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,