Re: [AMBER] confusions about some thermodynamic properties of TIP3P water

From: zhouhaibin2008.ok <zhouhaibin2008.ok.163.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:01:52 +0800 (CST)

I simulated the thermodynamic properties of 612 TIP3P water model. Here is the input file when I run production MD.
&cntrl
  imin=0,irest=1,ntx=7,
  ntb=2,pres0=1.0,ntp=1,taup=2.0,
  cut=10.0,ntr=0,ntc=2,ntf=2,
  tempi=300.0,temp0=300.0,
  ntt=3,gamma_ln=4.0,
  nstlim=1000000,dt=0.002,
  ntpr=100,ntwx=100,ntwr=1000
 /
I have calculated some properties :the Isobaric heat capacity is 18.24(kcal/mol), the Isothermal compressibility is 93(10^-6/atm), the thermal expansion coefficient is 81(10^-5/k). It is these three results that confused me. Please tell me are they reasonable?
Thank you