Re: [AMBER] Tleap problem with save prmtop and inpcrd file. can someone give me advice?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:55:09 -0400

I don't see any indication that tleap actually failed. There are
errors/warnings that you may want to look into (did you mean to have a
non-integral charge?), but the prmtop/inpcrd *should* have been built based
on the leap.log file you attached, I think (nowhere does it say NOT building
prmtop).

Good luck,
Jason

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 3:27 AM, hai wei <weihy61.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Amber community:
>
> I tried to do a MD simulation with a protein on top of Graphene sheet.
> WHen I use tleap to generate prmtop and inpcrd file just load Graphene.pdb.
> It works fine,
> when I use tleap to generate prmtop and inpcrd file just load protein.pdb
> It
> workd fine,
> While tleap seems to can not save prmtop and inpcrd file when I put
> Graphene.pdb and protein.pdb together, Can someone instruct me how to solve
> the problem?
>
> I have attached the leap.log file in the attachment file.
>
> Thanks ,
>
> haiya

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida