[AMBER] Tleap problem with save prmtop and inpcrd file. can someone give me advice?

From: hai wei <weihy61.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:27:21 +0800

Dear Amber community:

I tried to do a MD simulation with a protein on top of Graphene sheet.
WHen I use tleap to generate prmtop and inpcrd file just load Graphene.pdb.
It works fine,
when I use tleap to generate prmtop and inpcrd file just load protein.pdb It
workd fine,
While tleap seems to can not save prmtop and inpcrd file when I put
Graphene.pdb and protein.pdb together, Can someone instruct me how to solve
the problem?

I have attached the leap.log file in the attachment file.

Thanks ,

haiya