(wrong string) â…¡) ion

From: ros <rodrigogalindo.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 17:35:56 -0500

Hello!

I would also like to recommend the article:

"Empirical Force Fields for Biologically Active Divalent Metal Cations in
Water"
C. Satheesan Babu and Carmay Lim
J. Phys. Chem. A. 2006, 110, 691-699

Here, you can find the non-bond parameters (vdW) for 25 divalent metal ions
and the exact methodology. They include Cu++ and Mg++.

Hope it helps!

Have a good day!
Rodrigo