Re: [AMBER] How to make the picture of secstruct and the analysis of Hbond

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:27:13 -0400

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:54 PM, qiao xue <xueqiaoup.gmail.com> wrote:
> When I am doing the Hbond analysis it often suffers the error
> "segmentation fault".

Can you please post more details about your system so we can try and
reproduce the error?
- What version of AmberTools are you using, what bugfixes have you
applied, what compilers (and version) are you using and on what OS?
- How large is your system (# atoms), how many frames is your
trajectory, are box coords present? Ideally attach the topology file
and 1 coordinate frame or restart file.
- Post the exact ptraj input you are using, and optionally attach the
output you are getting.
Thanks!

-Dan