[AMBER] How to make the picture of secstruct and the analysis of Hbond

From: qiao xue <xueqiaoup.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:54:10 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: qiao xue <xueqiaoup.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:57:54 +0800
Subject: the picture of secstruct and the analysis of Hbond
To: amber.ambermd.org

hello all,

I have two questions.

1,
I have taken the analysis of secstruct. And I get a result like this

#time residue 1 residue 2 residue 3 ……

0 0 0 0
2 0 0 0
4 0 0 0

……

So, how should I use this result to make a picture like the attachment
"secstruct.jpg".

2.

When I am doing the Hbond analysis it often suffers the error
"segmentation fault".

first I think it may be to big of the md.mdcrd. But after I cut the
"md.mdcrd" into 4 pieces. There is still the same error.

I saw someone made the picture of Hbond like the attachment
"Hbond.jpg". It is very interesting and visual. How should I make the
picture like that?

Thanks

               Qiao Xue