Re: [AMBER] TR: Antechamber trouble with COA-acyl chain

From: Erin Kelly <erkelly4572.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:51:06 -0500

Dr. Roitberg,

That particular run was done because of a suggestion to attempt a -3
charge. In general we have been doing -4 which gives a different error (the
first one mentioned in the proceeding post):

QMMM: ERROR!
QMMM: Unable to achieve self consistency to the tolerances specified
QMMM: No convergence in SCF after 1000 steps.
QMMM: E = NaN DeltaE = NaN DeltaP = 0.0000E+00
QMMM: Smallest DeltaE = 0.1798+309 DeltaP = 0.1798+309 Step = 0

Thanks,
Erin