[AMBER] Problem related to the residue template of zwiterionic state

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:06:22 +0530 (IST)

Hello!
I want to load a zwiterionic amino acid (His) [the negatively charged carboxylic acid group and positively charged amino group of amino acid].

I go through the manual and came to know that for histidine available residue templates are HIS, HIP, HIE, NHIS, CHIS.

I want to know among the above mentioned residue templates for histidine which one corresponds to the zwiterionic state of histidine. Or is there any additional residue template for zwiterionic state of histidine?

With best regards
Sindrila