Re: [AMBER] Interaction - Constrain

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 07:21:50 -0400

ntr will freeze both, including their relative position. if you are trying
to optimize the position, why do you need restraints? don't you just want to
allow them to come close on their own?
 if you do want to restrain, a distance restraint between the centers of
mass might help- you could bring it together slowly using the "nmr"
restraints with nmropt=1. look in the manual for details.