Re: [AMBER] xleap problem

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:22:51 -0400

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011, Elisa Frezza wrote:

> I am using the next to last version of AmberTools, my OS is Ubuntu 11.04
> and I am using GNU compilers.

If, by "next to last version" you mean AmberTools 1.4, you must either make
sure that you have applied all the bugfixes (esp. bugfix 3) or (better)
upgrade to AmberTools 1.5. You don't say whether your OS is 32 or 64-bit, but
there were problems on 64-bit machines with recent compilers that sound very
much like what you report. I believe they are fixed in the latest codes.

I have a 64-bit machine running Ubuntu 11.04, and the current codes work fine
for me...I haven't tried all the older versions on this particular machine.

....dac