Re: [AMBER] dist restraint

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:10:04 -0400

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011, e p wrote:

> I prepare dist.RST but I cant run amber
>
> One of the processes started by mpirun has exited with a nonzero exit
> code. This typically indicates that the process finished in error.
> If your process did not finish in error, be sure to include a "return
> 0" or "exit(0)" in your C code before exiting the application.
>
> PID 4291 failed on node n0 (127.0.0.1) with exit status 1.
> please help me because I am new in amber

In general, if you have problems, run a serial test case, not parallel.
In general, if you have problems, don't ask for 5 million steps with
    ntpr=1000; ask for 10 steps with ntpr=1

You have this in your mdin file:

 temp0=298.0,
 jar=1,
/
 &wt TYPE='DUMPFREQ', istep1=1,
 &wt TYPE='END', /

There is no ending "/" character for the first &wt namelist.

...good luck...dac