Re: [AMBER] Problem in the energetics of the system Shake cannot be accomplished.

From: hari krishna <haricoolguy111.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:14:34 +0530

Dear Daniel:

The following is the input for the equilibriation procedure i followed.

initial minimisation solvent
 &cntrl
    imin = 1,
    maxcyc = 10000,
    ncyc = 5000,
    ntb = 1,
    ntr = 1,
    cut = 15
 /
Hold the protein fixed
500.0
RES 1 42
END
END

initial minimisation whole system
 &cntrl
    imin = 1,
    maxcyc = 10000,
    ncyc = 5000,
    ntb = 1,
    ntr = 0,
    cut = 15
 /

protein: heating
 &cntrl
    imin = 0,
    irest = 0,
    ntx = 1,
    ntb = 1,
    cut = 10,
    ntr = 1,
    ntc = 2,
    ntf = 2,
    tempi = 0.0,
    temp0 = 300.0,
    ntt = 3,
    gamma_ln = 2.0,
    nstlim = 25000, dt = 0.002,
    ntpr = 250, ntwx = 250, ntwr = 1000
 /
Keep protein fixed with weak restraints
10.0
RES 1 42
END

protein: density
 &cntrl
    imin = 0,
    irest = 1,
    ntx = 5,
    ntb = 2,
    cut = 10,
    ntr = 1,
    ntp = 1,
    ntc = 2,
    ntf = 2,
    temp0 = 300.0,
    ntt = 3,
    gamma_ln = 2.0,
    nstlim = 25000, dt = 0.002,
    ntpr = 250, ntwx = 250, ntwr = 1000
 /
Keep protein fixed with weak restraints
5.0
RES 1 42
END

protein: equilibration
 &cntrl
    imin = 0,
    irest = 1,
    ntx = 5,
    ntb = 2,
    cut = 10,
    ntp = 1,
    ntc = 2,
    ntf = 2,
    taup = 2.0,
    temp0 = 300.0,
    ntt = 3,
    gamma_ln = 2.0,
    nstlim = 250000, dt = 0.002,
    ntpr = 500, ntwx = 500
 /

I Changed ntx as 0 and irest as 1, and i tried once. but that too not
success same error

Harikrishna