Re: [AMBER] AMBER9- error in LEaP while learning MMPBSA tutorial

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 02:02:41 -0700

Hi Lee,

When you closed the terminal and opened a new one you probably erased your
setting of the AMBERHOME environment variable. Try:

echo $AMBERHOME

and see if it is correct. If not then you need to export it again.

export AMBERHOME=/path/to/amber

Then hopefully things should work. You can avoid this step by adding this
export to your ~/.bashrc file so that it gets set for every terminal you
open.

All the best
Ross