[AMBER] Uracil is not recognised as a nucleotide in Xleap - in FF99

From: hari krishna <haricoolguy111.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:20:40 +0530

Dear Amber team and users:

I am trying to do the MD simulation of RNA and protein complex. While I was
trying to prepare the AMBER parameter file in the XLeap, I got the following
error such that it says the unknown residue as Uracil, it is not recognizing
the Uracil base of RNA and it could identify all other bases such as T A G C
except U, I am using FF99, is there is any seperate forcefield for RNA, If
so please suggest me.

Error:

Unknown residue: U number: 4 type : non-terminal
Unknown residue: U number: 7 type : non-terminal
Unknown residue: U number: 12 type : non-terminal
Unknown residue: U number: 13 type : non-terminal

 ..relaxing end constraints to try for a dbase match
-no luck