Re: [AMBER] Sander Error

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:01:59 -0400

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011, Ali Faruqi wrote:

> Actually, it holds true with every file I use.
> > > I am getting the following error when I run sander within a minute's
> > time:
> > >
> > > At line 107 of file _dynlib.f
> > > Fortran runtime error: End of file

Do all the test cases fail as well? If so, there is something seriously wrong
with your installation (but not possible to figure out without more
information.)

If (most of) the test cases work, try to see what is different about your
files and those from the test cases. Also, just saying you downloaded some
files from the web page, without indicating exactly what commands you used,
makes it impossible for others to spot what the problem would be.

....dac