Re: [AMBER] Sander Error

From: Ali Faruqi <alifar76.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:33:17 +0500

Actually, it holds true with every file I use. I downloaded the basic
tutorial input files provided by Ross Walker on the following link:

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/tutorials/amber_workshop/Tutorial_one/section3.htm

See the downloadable input files of:
 polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.in, polyAT_vac_md1_nocut.in, polyAT_vac_init_min.rst,
polyAT_vac.prmtop

I ended up getting the same result. Please let me know what could be the
possible problem and how to resolve it. Thank you.