Re: [AMBER] Antechamber Error

From: David Cantu <cantudav.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:48:54 -0500

Thanks David and Gustavo for your input!

I tried optimizing the geometry of the molecule on Gamess, and then opening
in Antechamber but still keep getting the same error...

I'll figure out what is wrong with this molecule. It is in a twisted
conformation because it came out of an enzyme's active site from the crystal
structure. We are trying to set up a QMMM simulation.

David