Re: [AMBER] How to prepare ATP with Antechamber?

From: Azat Mukhametov <azatccb.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:24:42 +0800

Thanks!
I need to prepare ATP-prot complex for MD. Actually I have ATP docked into
protein binding site.
May I just open that parameter file in Schrodinger and manually superimpose
it with the old ATP ligand?
Or should I do something else?

Additional question: how to prepare Mg-ATP-prot complex? May I just add
Mg(2+) into solvent?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Takeshi Baba
<tbaba.cheng.es.osaka-u.ac.jp>wrote:

> > Hi All,
> > Does anybody have experience of preparing ATP structure by
> > Antechamber?
> > I tried to use mol2 file generated as by MOE as by Schrodinger, but
> > never
> > had luck to solve this question.
> >

> You should check http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber
> There is amber parameter of ATP.

> Takeshi Baba
>
> Graduate School of Life Science, University of Hyogo,
> 3-2-1 Koto, Kamigori, Akoh-gun, Hyogo 678-1297, Japan
> E-mail: tbaba.cheng.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

Best regards,
Azat Mukhametov, PhD
Centre for Chemical Biology at Universiti Sains Malaysia (CCB.USM)
1st Floor, Block B,
No.10, Persiaran Bukit Jambul,
11900 Bayan Lepas,
Penang, Malaysia.