Re: [AMBER] Solid surface simulation in Amber - the recommended approach ?

From: peker milas <pekermilas.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:17:17 -0400

Hi Marek,

I recently intended to make a similar calculation that you were
mentioning in your email. I mean a molecule on a solid surface.
Honestly i couldn't figure out where should i start from. Can you give
me some ideas about this sort of a system ? I mean like, how can i get
rid of periodic BC's ? because if i use them in the simplest way as it
described in tutorials, i will be having replicas of molecule
everywhere.

best
peker