Re: [AMBER] Parallel compilation of AmberTools1.5 failed (2)

From: Xioling Chuang <xioling_c.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:08:29 +0200

Dear Prof.Case,
You are right, I installed mpich with Intel compiler 9.0 and I am trying to install Amber11 (parallel) using Intel compiler 10.1.015.
So, I re-compiled mpich with the compiler 10.1.015, then installed Amber11.
Everything was fine. I can install as parallel without removing the flags "-axSTPW" and "-ip" from file "config.h".
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Best Regards,
-Xioling-