[AMBER] Installation Problem : Amber 9

From: souvik sur <souviksur.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:11:21 +0530

hello sir,
I am trying to install Amber9 in Red Hat Linux Enterprise version, i have done all the protocol of installation as described in CD but still when I want to locate any amber command like xleap, tleap, sander etc. it showed : no such file ;i have also set the AMBERHOME environment and type source .cshrc, it didnot show any error and I also found xleap, tleap, sander etc in amber9's exe directory, but still it is not running, It showed error when I typed make serial in $AMBERHOME/exe directory.
Can you please suggest me where the problem lies?
regards,
Souvik Sur
Ph. D. Student
Department Of Chemistry