[AMBER] loadPdbUsingSeq command

From: Antonija Tomić <Antonija.Tomic.irb.hr>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:26:00 +0200

Dear Amber Users,

I have tried to use loadPdbUsingSeq command in tleap but I get the
following message:

Segmentation fault

I tied the same tleap script on different machines (because I thought
that I don't have enough memory to run the program) but I got the same
message.
Then I started to reduce pdb sequence until it passed parametrization
on machine with 16GB RAM. However, I was surprised that this reduced
pdb sequence passed parametrization on 3 GB RAM machine as well.
Obviously, computer memory is not the problem.

Could you please help me solve this problem?

Kind regards,
Antonija