Re: [AMBER] Amber Compilation error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 23:48:22 -0600

Remove -lm and -lc from the config.h file in $AMBERHOME/src/config.h
wherever it occurs, then retry.

Not much context is given here, so it may be that you don't have the proper
dependencies installed, so the above is all the help I can provide.

--Jason

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Users,
>
> I have previously posted this question but i haven't got any reply. I
> googled the problem and found no any satisfactory answers. I have
> installed
> amber10 on Fedora 14, 64 bit linux operating machine. During the* serial
> compilation* it is giving error like-
>
> */usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lm
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lc
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [sander] Error 1*
>
> This error occurs during compilation of sander as well as mm_pbsa, leap
> etc.
> I checked also for Amber 9 and Amber 10, and every times i got same
> problem.
> Please help me to recover this problem. Thanks in advance
>

> --

> Kshatresh Dutta Dubey
> Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
> Biophysics Unit,