Re: [AMBER] rmsd calculation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:57:29 -0400

Hi,

Actually the command syntax I gave is for Cpptraj (not Ptraj). Cpptraj
is a new analysis program written in C++ that is included in
AmberTools 1.5. If you would like to use cpptraj you should upgrade to
AT 1.5 (it's free). Upgrading might be a good idea anyway, as there
have been improvements across the entire AmberTools codebase.

-Dan