Re: [AMBER] PTRAJ clustering

From: Sander B. <bs3e09.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 09:11:42 +0100

Hi Jianyin,

many thanks for this, that was very helpful!

I understand what you say regarding the way frames are read in. But just to confirm: If I read in 500 single snapshots as described, it is correct that the first "X" is definitely the first snapshot read in and the second "X" is the second snapshot and so on. So I can say that if

cluster0 XXX..............
cluster1 ......XX..........

snapshots 500, 510 and 520 are definitely in cluster 0?

Is the same true if I read in the frames like this:

trajin Trajectory_file 500 5490 10 ?

Thank you again!
Barbara

Barbara Sander, PhD Research Student