[AMBER] Problem with two jobs on one GPU

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 12:24:15 +0200

Dear all,
some time ago I asked here question, as a part of some discussion, about
the possibility to overload GPU card (here TESLA 2050) with calculations
of two
  simultaneous jobs. If I remember Ross answered that it should be OK
although,
performance will decrease significantly comparing to just one job
calculation.

Today I tried to put 2 jobs on one Tesla 2050 and when I wanted to launch
the second job
there it was crashed with this error message:

cudaMemcpyToSymbol: SetSim copy to cSim failed all CUDA-capable devices
are busy or unavailable

 From the memory point of view it should be OK (enough for both jobs).

I would be grateful for any useful suggestions !

   Thanks in advance,

       Best wishes,

          Marek