Re: [AMBER] PMEMD does not support intermolecular PRFs

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:12:55 -0700

Hi Maura,

The problem is NOT with your simulation protocol but with your underlying
prmtop. PMEMD does not support intermolecular PRF's (for NPT simulations)
because you should not be able to build a prmtop file with such a setup. So
the question is how EXACTLY did you build this prmtop file? - This is what
we need to debug since leap should not be building such prmtops.

A workaround for now is to run the NPT part in sander and then switch to NVT
with PMEMD once you have the density equilibrated. Although the correct
approach is to figure out how you are building such a system in the first
place.

All the best
Ross