Re: [AMBER] AmberTools 1.5 installation problem

From: Siavoush Dastmalchi <Dastmalchi.s.tbzmed.ac.ir>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:09:56 +0330

Thanks for the email.

I think I should upgrade to Amber11. My OS is old and installing compilers like the one suggested by Dave, i.e. gcc44 using rpm version, asks for lots of dependencies. Using current status of my system I was able to install Amber9, but was wondering if it will let me to do the same for Amber11.

Cheers, Siavoush