[AMBER] ptraj: cluster

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:45:27 +0200

Hi everybody,

Following the manual instructions, I'm using the following ptraj.in script for clustering

trajin prod_2ns.mdcrd.gz
trajin prod_4ns.mdcrd.gz
trajin prod_6ns.mdcrd.gz
trajin prod_8ns.mdcrd.gz
trajin prod_10ns.mdcrd.gz
strip :WAT
strip :Na+
cluster out test-out representative pdb average pdb averagelinkage
        clusters 5 mass rms :1-125 .CA

The summary of the output is:

PTRAJ: cluster out test-out representative pdb average pdb averagelinkage
WARNING in ptraj(), cluster: Must specify either 'clusters' or 'epsilon'.

PTRAJ: clusters 5 mass rms :1-125 .CAWARNING in ptraj(), cluster: you need to specify an output file,
i.e. "out cluster" ...ignoring command.
[No output trajectory specified (trajout)]

NO OUTPUT COORDINATE FILE WAS SPECIFIED

Any ideas as to where my script has gone wrong will be greatly appreciated

George