Re: [AMBER] Alanine scanning with CYS

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 07:51:54 -0400

I would assume that MUTANT_ATOM1 should be the SG atom for CYS when using
mm_pbsa.pl. However, once again, there is no need to specify any of this
atomic information using MMPBSA.py, so I would suggest using MMPBSA.py if
possible since there is less chance of making a mistake with the exact
numbering and atom specification.

-Bill

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Guenegou, Guillaume [ORDFR] <
GGUENEGO.its.jnj.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I did not precise I use mm_pbsa.pl with amber11.
> So I have to write atom numbers in the input file.
> The question could be: the MUTANT_ATOM1 has to be SG for CYS (as OG for
> SER)?

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida