Re: [AMBER] Restraints during relaxation - add

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:41:19 -0400

I've had poor luck with such simple equilibrations.
We usually do a series of MD runs, with equilibration of water and all built
atoms first, then restraints on fewer atoms (first all heavy, then backbone
only) and heating /minimization steps. I don't heat from 0, I have had bad
experiences and always start MD at 200K or so and heat from there. we only
use positional restraints.