[AMBER] problem with dielectric constant

From: Bernhard Poll <poll.chemie.uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 09:40:57 +0200

Dear Amber users,

I just wanted to do some mmpbsa/gbsa calculations with different dielectric
constants. So I added the dielc= command in the &cntrl section of my input
files and ran preparation and MD-runs again. But when I checked some
snapshots of my MDs the protein looks pretty distorted and I think this
couldn't be right. So do I really have to re-run everything or do I only
have to change the dielectric constant in the mmpbsa/gbsa sections?

Thanks in advance,

Bernhard