[AMBER] PROBLEM IN TERMINAL RESIDUES: WRONG BONDS

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 10:33:04 +0530 (IST)

Many thanks for your kind suggestion.

Your guess is absolutely correct. I used "Amber coordiantes" as the file type for the inpcrd file to make the image using VMD. Now I will change it to "Amber7 restart". In my first/second mail I also mentioned that I have also created a pdb file using ambpdb and use that to load the coordinates. The corresponding structure is not showing such kind of unusual bonds.

Now another question, in case of visualization of the trajectory file (mdcrd file) which file type shall I choose "Amber7 restart" or "Amber coordiantes"?

If you dont mind I have another quarry why it is looking so when I use "Amber coordiantes" instead of "Amber7 restart" in VMD?

With my best regards
Sindrila