Re: [AMBER] compilation with gcc 4.5.1 under openSuSE 11.4 64-bits

From: Jorge Iulek <jiulek.ig.com.br>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:01:04 -0300

Anyway, good to know that the most recent packages go fine with OpenSuSE
11.4.
As I have a good number of previous dynamics with Amber10 to compare
with, I would prefer to keep this for these new tests.
I would prefer not to downgrade my distribution, if I find a way to work
out...
Thanks for your input.

J.