Re: [AMBER] AmberTools 1.5 and Amber11

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 14:41:19 -0400

Hi Massimiliano,

On 25/5/2011, at 2:35 p.m., Massimiliano Porrini wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to know if I can install AmberTools 1.5 first and then Amber11.
>
> As I am waiting to get Amber11 (we have already ordered it) and I need
> to use AmberTools 1.5,
> I was wondering if their installation sequence matters somehow.

I don't think it should matter, since AmberTools is conventionally installed
before Amber even during regular installation. But since AmberTools is (or ought
to be) self-contained, if in doubt, you could always install AmberTools 1.5 now,
and blow it away just before you install Amber 11.

Hope that helps,
Ben

--
For greater security, I support S/MIME encryption.